Friday, August 09, 2013

Multiple document upload link not visible

Recently I have updated my Windows 2008 R2 SP1 from Windows 2008 R2 for reinstall the SharePoint 2013 on my computer.

I have installed all the trial office products except Microsoft Office.When I am trying to work on Shared Document library,I have noticed the strange in "Multiple File Upload" application page.

Updated my IE 8 to IE 10.I didn't find the link but this time I have notice that link in blink mode and then Off.
Then I tested the same page in "Chrome" still there is no link visible for multiple file upload.

Then Installed Office,I tried to open the Shared Document library this time,my Internet Explorer pop up the window to add "Office Document Cache Handler".I added this "Add-On".
Now I am able to see the "Multiple File Upload & Drag and Drop" window in Shared Document library.